Registration is now open.
***Important note to non-members of the Canadian Society for Chemistry (CSC)***
Members of the CSC save a significant amount on conference registration fees. Take advantage of this discount by becoming a member now.
The discount is so considerable that, in all cases of registration (undergraduate to full fee), it is significantly less expensive to both register as a CSC member and register for the conference simultaneously than it is to register for the conference as a non-member. See additional benefits of CSC membership below.
Benefits of your membership to the CSC include:
- Instant savings on CSC2012 and Discounted rates on other CSC courses, workshops and seminars
- Career Services – Search for jobs online, post your resume, gain access to our chemical sciences employers list (1500+), attend career fairs and more
- Receive Canadian Chemical News (ACCN) Canada’s leading magazine for chemical professionals. Published 10 times yearly by the Chemical Institute of Canada, it presents the worlds of chemistry and chemical engineering from a Canadian perspective — from exciting new scientific discoveries to industrial innovations and their impact on our daily lives
- Discounted subscription rates to journals, books and electronic publications.
- Member Directory - Find colleagues who are also CSC members.
- Awards – Be eligible to have your achievements recognized through our many distinguished awards and scholarships.
- Outreach - be part of a strong community of scientists in Canada — a community that will help build the next generations of chemists, chemical engineers and chemical technologists.
- Opportunities to establish career networking contacts within academia, industry and government at both local and national scales.
- Group rate Insurance Discounts – Get discounts on home, auto, life, accident protection and disability insurance from TD Insurance Meloche Monnex and Manulife Financial.